Friday, December 22, 2017

Joy.......and Tablet



{Sorry about the poor photograph - so hard to get good pictures in winter and this card had to go to the recipient before I could get a daylight pic.}  Using Lemoncraft papers and Foamiran flowers made with Foamiran from 14 Craft Bar and die cuts from Penny Black and Tim Holtz cut from silver glitter paper.  A little cheesecloth and silver paint were added as well.  The papers were cut using stitched squares dies I found in The Works, Athlone.

I'd like to enter this into:





I called this blog Cards and Chocolate because I love chocolatte too ... well just about anything sweet.  Around this time of year I make Tablet - a Scottish thing, a sort of crumbly fudge.  You don't want to know how much sugar and butter went into this!

Right I'm off to work.  I hope you get the last of your Christmas shopping done.  It's the last few bits that seem to take forever with shops and car parks jammed!

Ger x





No comments:

Post a Comment