Sunday, November 19, 2017

Penny Black dies



Some lovely new Penny Black dies arrived and I had to have a play.  I began by wetting some watercolour paper above an imagined snow line, then sprinkled Brusho powders and used a wet paintbrush to move the colours around.  I then used a wet paintbrush to draw the moon, dabbing with a paper towel to lift the colour.

The trees were painted after the background was dry.  I then die cut two trees  (Penny Black winter branch), added some burlap ribbon and a ribbon bought in Aldi last year I think.  The Poinsettia is another Penny Black die, and the centre is from 14 Craft Bar.

I then sprinkled some white Frantage powder and heated it from under the paper for some snowfall.

Ger

1 comment:

  1. Love how you made this scene with your PB dies! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete